1) Minimum 5 slides and 4 full pages (No word count per page)- Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per page
Part 1: minimum 5 Slides Don’t use images. Use the speaker note to provide substantial and objective information
You should include speaker notes on all slides that expand and deepen the information. Therefore the information must be relevant and complementary. See requirement
Part 2: minimum 4 pages
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraph
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Don’t write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 4 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
m 5 references per part not older than 5 years (Journals, books) (No websites)
All references must be consistent with the topic-purpose-focus of the parts. Different references are not allowed.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Nursing work and policy
Based on File Part Pneumonia,
Topic: Nursing work and policy
Author: Christine Kovner
1) Name of the Scholar and summary of her area of interest.
2) Search for 3 articles published by a particular scholar (Christine Kovner)
a. Identify the name of the databases searched, years of the search- can go back 15 years, and topics identified by a literature search of the scholar.
3) Briefly review these 3 articles of the scholar (Christine Kovner)
a. Addressing and identify the conceptual/theoretical frameworks or theories they use to guide her research
b. Describe the research questions they asked and the name of the theory they developed based on her research.
4) Summarise statement regarding the name of the scholar
a. Number of years a scholar has been working on this program
b. Topics and sub-topics in the program of research
c. Conceptual frameworks or theories used
e. Explain why her work is important to your specialty.
Part 2: APRN protocol
Topic: Education on the benefits of vaccination in early childhood
Example of APRN protocol:
It is a plan / a deadline proposal, your impact to the business/the position you are applying for. This instructor wants you to think in a type of practice you want to apply to work with and think in a business proposal you will offer to improve their business, or to start your own practice. Based on this develops your business proposal or plan.
1. Industry Overview
2. Job Roles and Responsibilities
3. Our Mission and Vision Statement
4. Our Target Market
5. Publicity and Advertising Strategy
6. Sustainability and Expansion Strategy