1) What are the ethical challenges that a leader confronts? Use the material included in the text. You will need the text to complete this question. Do not use outside sources.
2) Determine how your ethics will guide your organizational career and your life. This should not be a textbook response, but your personal ethics.
3) How do ethical differences cause conflict in the workplace? Give several examples and include at least one example between a manager and an employee.
4) Design a solution which will resolve a specific ethical conflict between a manager and an employee. This needs to be a real situation not an imagined one. This must focus on an ethical dilemma.
5) Design a ethical strategy which will guide your organization. These ideas should be a guideline for your company. Everyone should know what is expected from them based on reading these guidelines. How will that strategy affect the way your organization communicates?