- This activity intends to facilitate a collaborative discussion centered on the research each member will complete. In the health care industry, work is not divided among a team; collaborators work together to complete the task at hand. In your discussion, you will describe the use of business-to-business and business-to-consumer in health care.
Note: A great way to start this discussion is for one group member to post the following prompt in the discussion area of the assignment. Members can then post information they find as well as the citation as they see fit.
Discussion Prompt: Describe the use of B2B and B2C in health care.
To receive credit for your discussion, you will be responsible for the following:
- As an individual, research the following and be able to contribute to a substantial discussion with your peers regarding the discussion prompt.
- How B2B and B2C are used in health care
- Collaboratively host a substantial discussion on the topic. For the discussion to be considered substantial, the following must be included:
- All members will provide details from their research.
- All members will provide at least 1 peer-reviewed, scholarly, or similar reference from their research. Cite your sources.
- Collaboratively, create a list of 5 key points that summarize your group’s discussion and understanding of the topic.