- Review the Constitution section of America’s Founding Documents from the National Archives.
Read Articles 1, 2, and 3 of the U.S. Constitution.
Create an 8- to 10-slide presentation using Microsoft® PowerPoint® or another multimedia tool.
Provide a summary of each of the following:
- American Colonial Origins
- The American Revolution
- Formation of the United States republican government
- The United States Constitution
- Consider one of the following Enlightenment Topics and how it impacted the American Revolution and the formation of the Constitution:
- Social Contract
- Separation of Powers
- Natural Rights
- Consider one of the following Colonial Events and how it affected Colonial America and the American Revolution:
- Stamp Tax
- Boston Tea Party or Boston Massacre
- Intolerable Acts
- Great Awakening