Case Study 7.1
You have been hired as the head of an incident response team for the company’s network. You are in charge of developing an Incident Response Plan. In the 3 to 4 page paper describe how you would go about developing an IR plan for the company’s network and data. Make sure you cite your sources. Writing Requirements
- 3-4 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
Case Study 8.1
- Select a court case from the “Court Case” section at the end of the text book (Pages 501 -506) Write a 3 to 4 page paper (not including title and reference page) where you describe the case in detail. Discuss why the case was important and what precedence it set for future cases. Why was this case important? What affect does it have on digital crimes?
- Put together a PowerPoint presentation containing 10 to 15 slides that describe the case and highlight the importance of the case.
- PowerPoint Presentation 10-15 slides
- 5-7 pages in length (excluding cover page, abstract, and reference list)
- Include at least 3 peer-reviewed sources found in the Potomac Library properly cited and referenced and your course textbook.