Healthcare managers have different perceptions of team members, which tend to influence how they are treated. Sometimes, a healthcare manager could have the wrong perception of an employee. Theory X and Theory Y present two different views of how managers perceive workers in an organization. Your healthcare manager asks for your views on Theory X and Theory Y. Respond to the following:
- Prepare a leaflet to explain Theory X and Theory Y to your healthcare manager.
- Explain how the healthcare manager’s perception affects the attitude and behavior of healthcare workers.
- Describe the 4 stages of perception.
- Include a recommendation on how the participation of healthcare workers in decision making would lead to greater achievement for the healthcare manager, team members, and the organization.
- Include at least 3 references
- Use the APA format
- Minimum of 3 pages
Submitting your assignment in APA format means, at a minimum, you will need the following:
- Title page: Remember the running head. The title should be in all capitals.
- Length: 3 pages minimum
- Abstract: This is a summary of your paper, not an introduction. Begin writing in third person.
- Body: This begins on the page following the title page and abstract page and must be double-spaced (be careful not to triple- or quadruple-space between paragraphs). The typeface should be 12-pt. Times Roman or 12-pt. Courier in regular black type. Do not use color, bold type, or italics, except as required for APA-level headings and references. The deliverable length of the body of your paper for this assignment is 3 pages. In-body academic citations to support your decisions and analysis are required. A variety of academic sources is encouraged.
- Reference page: References that align with your in-body academic sources are listed on the final page of your paper. The references must be in APA format using appropriate spacing, hanging indent, italics, and uppercase and lowercase usage as appropriate for the type of resource used. Remember, the Reference page is not a bibliography but a further listing of the abbreviated in-body citations used in the paper. Every referenced item must have a corresponding in-body citation.
(APA FORMAT ) DUE DATE 6/22