I just need some help with adding things to my story and the cultural forces and shift parts mostly.
- A “Headline”
- Identify the focus and question that shaped your learning
- Consider telling the story through images, digital photos and text
- Consider how you will tell your story by capturing big ideas or chapters of your life journey
- Remember, this is your story describing your journey through reflection/evidence.
- What cultural forces or thinking routines will be visible?
- What “Shift” in thinking about teaching and learning will be present?
- Include information (from the course and your own experience) that caused an impact in your story of learning.
The 8 Forces that Shape Group Culture | Project Zero (harvard.edu)