Primary Task Response: Within the Discussion Board area, write 400–600 words that respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. This will be the foundation for future discussions by your classmates. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
President Learner needs your help in grasping the e-marketing approach. He has e-mailed a request for three distinctions between the traditional marketing methods of his company and the online techniques of the e-business it is merging with.
Explain the following to President Learner:
- What are a couple of differences in MedEd versus CHC, in any of the stages of the e-marketing program strategy process used in this course, as the case begins? The e-marketing program strategy process has the following stages:
- Critical Analysis/SWOT
- Target Market Sought
- Value Proposition(s)/University Brand Image(s) Desired
- Marketing Mix Specifics that Support Value Proposition(s)/University Brand Image(s) Desired
- What are external marketing environment factors that differentiate the two schools?
- How are the target market customer characteristics and consumption behaviors different?
Support your rationale by including Web links to at least 1 site for a traditional marketing company and 1 site for an online e-marketing company. The Web resources do not have to pertain to the health care market, but they should demonstrate the organization’s marketing strategy and approach.