Now is a good time to reflect upon where are you are now that the course is coming to an end.
Estimated time to complete: 1 hour
Please respond to the following questions based upon these course objectives:
- Explain the significance of microbiology.
- Describe microbial growth processes.
- Examine the control of microbial growth.
- Evaluate laboratory safety and aseptic technique.
- Interpret experimental results.
Please answer the following questions with supporting examples and full explanations.
- For each of the learning objectives, provide an analysis of how the course supported each objective.
- Explain how the material learned in this course, based upon the objectives, will be applicable to a professional application.
Reflect back on your journey through this course and answer the following:
- What are microbes and what is their relation to infectious disease?
- What defenses does the human body have to combat infectious disease?
- What are some treatments associated with the microbes that cause infectious disease?
- What infectious disease in the Infectious Disease Profile Series intrigued you the most? Why?
- What topic in the course did you find most interesting and applicable?
- Thoughts on your learning in the course?
Please be sure to validate your opinions and ideas with citations and references in APA format.