One of the basic ways to interact with the hardware on the device is to retrieve data about the device itself. Knowing how to interact with the hardware on the device is an important step toward being able to create apps that take advantage of the full promise of mobile computing. This will allow you to create systems that could not have been possible without a capable mobile device. Maps and location are very important for many mobile applications, so having a solid understanding of how to integrate these features into your apps is crucial for becoming a professional mobile developer.
- What are location based apps and why are they important?
- Discuss the importance of location-aware apps
- Discuss advantages and disadvantages of location-aware applications
- Discuss methods in which location awareness can be obtained in mobile applications
- Discuss some of the risks associated with using location-based services