Selecting a Methodological Approach
For this discussion, complete the following:
- Select two methodological approaches from the five introduced below.
- Focus on the following subsections:
- “Phenomenological Research.”
- “Grounded Theory Research.”
- “Ethnographic Research.”
- “Case Study Research.”
- “Generic Qualitative Inquiry.
- Demonstrate your understanding of these methodological approach by describing each, comparing and contrasting key features, and explaining when it would be appropriate to use each methodological approach.
Support your choice and rationale with references from the assigned readings.