Type the name of a celebrity or public figure who you know something about. As there are many versions of celebrity and public sites, be sure the one you select has a blue check mark beside the name, which indicates this is a verified account or that the account is the official account on behalf of that individual.
the following questions about your experience on Facebook:
- What types of content does the person like?
- What types of content is he or she posting (for example, photos, status updates, or personal information)?
- If this person posts photos, what types of images do they tend to post?
- Is the person making deep personal disclosures?
- Based on your knowledge of psychological theories, what might some of these behaviors signify to you? Why?
the following questions about your experience on Twitter:
- Which public figure’s Twitter account did you choose to review?
- What type of content was posted on his or her Twitter feed?
- Was it possible to determine whether the individual was doing his or her own tweeting?
- Did the voice established by the author align with what you know about that person?
- Did the visuals, such as photos or graphics, match up to what you know about the individual?
the following questions in reference to both Facebook and Twitter:
- How frequently was content posted on the accounts you observed?
- Was this content what you would expect to read from each individual?
- Did anything surprise you or seem out of alignment with what you know about each individual?