Using the study selected in Project Part 1, you will continue to develop your research proposal that supports an extension of the published study. For this assignment, you will be writing a short summary of the components of the study being proposed (1-2 pages) which identifies the following:
- The constructs the proposed study will investigate and why they were selected
- The potential variables that represent the constructs being investigated
- A conceptual model which depicts the relationships between and among the potential variables
- A research question or proposition that would guide the study which asks:
- how things are related, OR
- how things are different
- A research or null hypothesis that is related to the research question or proposition.