- Week 4 ProjectAssignment Due February 7 at 11:59 PMEffective Employee Training Programs
Consider the following scenario:
A state health department official has recognized your county health department as having exemplary policies for employee training and development. The official has invited the health department director (your boss) to give a presentation at a meeting of all the county health departments in the state. Your boss asks you, the head of the maternal and child health division, to attend the meet and give a presentation.
Your boss gives you a slideshow, titled “Investing in Your Greatest Assets: Tips for Implementing Effective Employee Training Programs” and asks you to complete the presentation. The slideshow contains seven slides with the following headers:
- Determine Your Department Needs
- Develop a Training and Development Plan
- Address New Hire and Ongoing Training
- Don’t Forget to Cross-Train
- Get Management Buy-In
- Measure Results
- Using the readings for the week, the South University Online Library, and the Internet, create an 8- to 12-slide Microsoft PowerPoint presentation on the topic. Include 1–2 slides for each header and detailed speaker’s notes in the presentation.
- Support your responses with appropriate research, scholarly reasoning, and examples.
- Cite all sources in APA format.
- Name your presentation SU_PHE4070_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.ppt.
- Submit your document to the Submissions Area by the due date assigned.