Your assignment is to find a TODDLER activity on the Internet that is developmentally appropriate for early childhood. (Utilize commonly used sites such as Pinterest, for example, where you have many choices.)
- Include the Internet link to the activity.
- Describe the activity in detail. Include:
- why it is developmentally appropriate for this age
- the impacted areas of development (PILES)
- the goals/objectives
- the materials used
- Finally, ADAPT the activity for infant or preschool-aged children to make it developmentally appropriate for that age group.
- Proofread to ensure standard mechanics in spelling, punctuation, and grammar usage.